Monday, March 21, 2011

You never know

Today was another great day for me. I went to acupuncture again, which I must say is simply a miracle. I have been in pain all winter long in my chest and back and unable to fully sleep and after only 2 sessions it is STILL all gone. A miracle. Today he said he'd try to help the pain in my arm too wear the chemo went in.

My neighbor's daughter died last night - she was about 50 years old completely healthy and died of a heart attack in the middle of the night. My neighbor is in her 80s, has had a heart attack and all sorts of other things and lives an active life.

You never know when your last day will be. Healthy people die before sick people, young people die before old people. You can read this and hear this and not really get it. I certainly didn't get it, I don't even get it completely now and I'm Dying. Isn't THAT crazy! I found out about puffler's before the tragedy in Japan and they have died before me - people younger, older, healthier. I still get annoyed with people while driving but I may die today... Everyday, Every moment I have to remember, this could be my last day, what do I want my last actions, my last words, my last thoughts to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment