Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chemo 2 - Day 2

Last night I had hoped to go to Buddhism class but I was so tired. I ate some thai food and then Cindi and I spent hours looking at wedding rings and wedding dresses. YES, I will repeat that. CINDI and I spent hours looking at WEDDING rings and DRESSES. Which is the last things we thought WE'D ever do - neither of us having that dream. It started with her of course, because she has the boyfriend and is in a serious relationship and I need to know what type of ring she likes just in case I'm asked. Then it went on to me, which was highly ridiculous having no boyfriend and sick, ohhh how attractive. :)

----
This morning started well I woke up feeling better than the last first day - not tired, not sensitive to smell and craving the smoothie that I bought Monday. I meditated on being sick - I really need help on that, it makes me cry to think about it every time. I felt good from about 8:30 am - to about 12:30, then Cindi and I went to get massages which I thought would be perfect b/c we could sleep during them. By that time I was really tired. My eyes were/are burning making me sleepy. Then Cindi and I went to Smoothie King and to pick up some food - i was asleep in almost every place we went.

From about 4 I just lay down with my eyes closed - I did have tom yum soup and my taste buds weren't bad like last time. But I didn't eat much else, I'm trying to drink more but it is tough. I drank
2 glasses of water
1 glass of OJ
1 cup of smoothie
1 cup of tom yum soup
1/4 cup of boost (the boost made me a gassy and a little nauseous this time and the phlegm started back - since it milk based I'm gonna try something else instead... don't know what yet)

I'm really tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment