Saturday, March 5, 2011

Too much detail - the personal record 3

Went to bed at 12:20 had 2 melatonin pills to see if that would help me sleep through the night, pain started around 6, woke up at 6:20 ish and took another hydrocodone.
Sent out spreadsheet for things I need(but it doesn't really have much on it) I don't know what to ask for really.

I've started looking at the information on chemotherapy - I thought there was supposed to be some sort of class. One of the things I read was if you were given chemo at home - it's crazy, you can't let it touch you and you can't touch anything that someone having taken it recently spouts out - eg bowel movements and stuff. Is this a good idea? Should I really be taking this, it doesn't seem safe! I have puff d' and now I'm taking the liquid with the green face and an X across it that I was told not to drink as a kid. Like seriously!
----

I want to use Hopkins but I also want to use Washington Hospital Center, I wonder if I can get the port put in at Wash Hosp Center, where it's closer. And go to some of the services there...

Hey all these things count as fluid, which apparently I'll be needing a lot of. These look yummy...

Baked custard/Puddings
Gelatins
Ice milk/sherbet/sorbet/smooth ice cream
Italian ice/Popsicles
Milk/soy/rice milkshakes

but they are loaded with sugar so I can't eat these. Need to think of some other things...

Lan suggested doing something fun or cool or some treat the day of chemo so it won't be JUST chemo day, I think that's a good idea. What can I do, chemo starts at 9 we have to leave about 8(if I drive)7:30(if my parents drive) hee hee :)

1 comment:

  1. Try coconut water, i love this stuff for hangovers :-) - http://aicr.convio.net/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=19168

    ReplyDelete