Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today was a bad day for the pain, I was working but could barely get anything done because of the pain. You know how you do a whole LOT of situps really fast and you get that latic acid pain at the top of your rib cage/ stomach? That's what this new pain is like and it's not confining itself to the left side. Then I get this muscle spasm like pain the is like someone ice picking me from inside - not often, but it's so painful that I can't hide it - I gasp, or my facial expression changes... that's how I know it's getting worse 'cause I can't hide it. I was so tired too, I took a nap at noon for 15 minutes but I want to work too.

I'll be taking off next week at work but part of me wants to stop completely for longer and just work when I have the energy. HR said I could but I don't know how that would work. I'm doing mostly data exports now -which really a monkey could do....if you've heard Bob's story than you know that to be a literal statement. I hated them in the summer, now, they get my mind off the pain just enough but also I don't need my mind to do them - sometimes it's hard to concentrate on the fun stuff, the analytic stuff.


Today was beautiful weather and Jimmy and I walked the area admiring DC architecture - I DO love this city.


Before I go to bed I take 4 pills now - hydrocodone, oxycodone, melatonin, folic acid, jeez what more?


I went to Rustic Tavern today to hang with my neighbors, it was great to meet them. I feel like I'm dying - I guess everyone is- but, the pain is worse, my sleep is worse, I can't keep weight on, now I'm 149 so I still have about 15 pounds before the weight gets into my high school weight and I have no more room to lose.

I see an acupuncturist tomorrow. i'm sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment