Friday, March 11, 2011

4th Day

Today I have more energy than yesterday I even managed to get 1 sun salutation done in yoga. In the middle of the night/ morning I was actually hungry and had a Boost.

Oh, Boost, I'd never heard of you before yesterday but what a life saver you are! 350 calories and I don't have to chew you or smell you.



I did Medicine Buddha mantras this morning and listened to Heart Jewel, I don't know if Heart Jewel will help me, but I love Dorje Shugdan especially the part that says

NOW is the time to dispel false accusations against the innocent.
NOW is the time to protect the pitiful and the protectorless.
NOW is the time to protect Dharma practitioners as your children.
In short, from NOW until I attain the essence of enlightenment,
I shall honour you as the embodiment of my Guru, Deity, and Protector.
Therefore please watch over me during the three periods of the day and the night
And never waver in your actions as my Protector.


I used to blast this CD in the car, screaming NOW on my way from Pleasanton into San Francisco.


You know what's weird? Not having good karma anymore. I used to think I had some pretty Awesome karma - in fact just a few months ago. So much so that I was giving money to charities, because no way I could have this much good karma and not give - health, wealth, and friends...

Now just like that ! (A to iu aida) health is gone...

1 comment:

  1. Heart Jewel will definitely help! If you love the practice it will love you back. :) Sending you merits and dedication prayers. Much Love, Menla

    ReplyDelete