Sunday, March 13, 2011

6th Day

Last night was particularly fun - my arm started hurting so bad it woke me up and I called the emergency line who told me to put a hot compress on it. Then I lost ALL energy and ended up just elevating it and going back to sleep. Definitely need to get the port before the next treatment.

Why does there have to be more than 1 treatment? I have poison running through my body. why can't there just be one time of that? Who invented chemo anyway?

Today I stayed in bed until 3:30, even though it was sunny and warm outside. My arm still hurts and I was cramping a bit today too, but I did eat more -
pizza , pudding cup, yogurt, miso noodles... I'm worried now I haven't drunk enough since cistoplatin is supposed to mess up your kidneys. :(

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your story, one step at a time.
    I'm a fellow Kadampa & to see your faith in the practice and 3 precious jewels is immensely moving.
    Many, many prayers, lots of love & blessings coming your way.

    ReplyDelete