Saturday, March 12, 2011

5th day

Had a little more energy - went for a walk.

Ate a couple of slices of pizza - it wasn't bad but not as good as usual. my tongue feels like it has a thin piece of paper on it making it feel dry and not letting me feel as my taste buds.

My coughing seems to be getting worse so thank goodness I don't have any nauseau. I have a lot of phlegm to spit out - yeah it's totally gross.

What also sucks is my period started today - when I've been perfectly healthy - it can completely suck away my energy so let's hope it's not as heavy as it usually is.

My arm hurts where they put in the chemo, so that sucks, I should probably get the port(another added weird thing)

Yunki and Bob visited today, that was nice and my mom and dad are staying at my uncle's which is also nice b/c as much as I love having them here - my place has wood floors and tall ceilings so everything on the main floor echoes up. It'll be nice to have a little more quiet - I'm sure they could use the break too.


-----

Every once in a while I'll get nervous about my future - I have to think only of now. I can barely make plans, Rod asked me to coffee yesterday for today. Sounds good, but I don't know how I'll be feeling I don't know what's going to happen from day to day. The funny thing is, I never did know...

But today I woke up. Today my arm hurt and I didn't know that it would. Today my appetite was better and I wasn't as tired. And now I'm writing my blog and I feel OK.

So that's day 5

1 comment:

  1. I just got a link to your blog from a student of mine here in Virginia..Wanted to tell you that I am saying lots of Medicine Buddha mantras with you in my mind. And yes, I know that you are protected and cared for. I can tell - you are helping so many with your story. I am a fellow Kadampa and an acupuncturist too, so I am reading your words with that view as well. Know that you are loved and the healing is pouring in from all the ten directions.

    ReplyDelete