Saturday, March 5, 2011

my treatment goal

This weekend and today are preparation time. Ebony calls Tuesday Dragon Slaying time so in keeping with that theme I'm preparing my armor for the battle.

The doctor's have been telling me their goal for treatment but if I'm going to go to battle, I can't fight for someone else's goal. So these are the things I want.

I want this treatment to make me physically and mentally stronger
I want to become enlightened
I want to feel good physically and mentally
I want to help many more people


Yesterday I went with Jennifer to get a mani/pedi. I have a metallic polish - armor like :)

You know what I've noticed? This may sound bad but sometimes, during this,when my friends or family breakdown about me having puffler's, I feel stronger as I go into comfort mode. It's weird having people worried about ME. I feel like saying "Don't worry, it'll be OK." Like I would say before going to one of my trips abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment