Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chemo 2 - Day 3



I slept pretty much all day today. I didn't drink enough, I tried but sleep won over time and time again. I ate miso soup and probably only 2 glasses of water.

I managed to make it to dodgeball and I'm glad I did because we WON! We beat the team that was 2nd place last season and has the best thrower in the league. And since we only had 3 girls it was pivotal that I came (Only 7 people play but you can only have 1 more guy than girl). I didn't play that well - Jacques, the best thrower in the league, got my behind very early in one game. I also didn't catch anything but hey we still won (it was close though 6-5, I thought we had tied and was really happy about that!)

We went to the bar afterward and I played flip cup with gingerale. So I drank a little gingerale and at some french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment