Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Too much detail - the personal record 5

Today's Temperature 97.6

OK dude it does say too much detail personal record so if you did not what TMI what are you doing here?



So I figured out what's up with my stomach. I haven't eliminated anything since Friday. I didn't think on that today when it was acting funny. But about an hour ago I felt like I needed to go number 2 and number 2 was NOT I mean NOT a go. Like worse than Vietnam not a go. So bad that my body just laughed and said 'NAH, you got some work to do before we try and attempt this'


So my mission is to drink more water in hopes that the 4 slices of pizza,3 cups of noodles, and now fish and chips that I've eaten in the last 4 days can... redefine themselves in such a way that they expose themselves pleasantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment