Monday, March 14, 2011

7th day

I had a great night's sleep - no pain, nothing woke me until someone texted me in the morning and through my super hero dream for a weird loop hee hee :)

Today I had much more energy - I worked, I went to the acupuncturist and I walked.

I got to the acupunturists and he wasn't there. Just last night I was thinking 'oh I can't wait to tell him that it's working!' and then 'anything could happen tomorrow, don't bet on seeing him' so when i walked up the 2 flights of stairs (whoa, so tiring) and tried the door 'i thought, wow, i really Can't predict the future'.

So I waited there for 10 minutes ( I forgot my phone so couldn't call) and then went walking around, where he saw me and I was like 'hey i thought we were on for 2'. Anyway we just did it at 2:30, he's really tall and I have limited lung capacity so walking with him the block to the place was a bit of a work out. When we got to the stairs I just said "go on up, I'll meet you there." [like a freakin' old lady]


After I had the pins in me I realized I hadn't been annoyed, irritated or angry that he was a no show or late. That's the difference when you think you may die, things just that used to seem important, don't even bother you... or at least that's been the affect with me.
----

I realized this day, that puffler's affected me in the most inconvenient place. If it were my breasts - what do I need those for? ovaries? no, need. BUT MY LUNGS?? I can't travel (fly), because I wouldn't have enough oxygen, I can't run and jump because I don't have enough oxygen. Today, I wanted to jump and run so bad - it was sunny and warm and a perfect day for being silly and bouncing for no reason. As I was driving to the acpuncturist's I had dreams of cartwheels and leaps, but then I climbed the stairs and realized that is still out of my reach. Very frustrating, I just want to live my life - if I have a week, 6 months, so be it, I want to JUMP, I want to RUN, I want to TRAVEL.
-----

There is a pick up dodgeball game on Wednesday - if I feel like I did today, I fully plan on jumping.



So what's the message for today? What are you waiting for?

JUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for happy days and thoughts of jumping that bring smiles!
    Rita :D

    ReplyDelete