Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hopkins it is

I'm still at Hopkins now waiting to get a B12 shot so that I can begin treatment. I decided not to go to the Cancer Treatment centers of America. I would be lying if part of the reason I'm not going is because my team's dodgeball playoffs are this week and I want to play :)
But also I've spoken to a holistic doctor and will speak to him again, I have reccomended acupuncturists that I'll be going to, I've gotten numbers to spiritual healers that I'll be going to and Geshe-La made prayers for me so I feel my eastern side is covered sufficiently.
Plus the doctor here is very nice - not so serious as all the rest so I didn't feel like breaking down as I have for the others - she has funny facial expressions.

I just got a B12 shot and then wait a week b4 chemo. Ummm Ouch! That shot was in my muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment