Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chemo 3/ day 1

Chemo day was like the ones prior - fun. This time Bob went with me and we talked and watched 'Serenity' good movie if you like scifi... with a western twist. I did feel a little dizzy from one of the protector medicines for a while and I was extremely tired this time and fell asleep at 8:30.

Today I was able to drink more than usual but still not hungry. It still strikes me as weird that I don't want to eat the very next day. I went to the acupuncturist, who said he'd try to help with my appetite - I didn't expect it to work immediately... I think part of it is caused by fatigue - it takes energy to eat just like it does talking on the phone, and I don't have that much right now. But dodgeball is tomorrow so hopefully I'll have enough for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment