Wednesday, April 13, 2011

almost forgot, the org..

woeisme.org (get it?:D) I think I'm going to start on organization with this name for terminally ill/ chronically ill younger people(or maybe just active people) to do activities together like

Wingsuit sky diving
Cliff Jumping
BASE Jumping
trapeze
white water rafting
hiking
camping
hot air ballooning
helicopter flying

I'm really feeling the extreme sports. I don't want someone to say 'Andrea lost her battle with puffler's'. I think that sounds lame. 'Andrea was a dumb ass and kicked the bucket while cliff jumping.' That has a better ring to it, it sounds like I'm a dumb ass but it's sounds like I really LIVED.

I'm going to advertise on craigslist. If you have extreme sport suggestions (things that actually sound fun, not just dumb things, oh and no bungee jumping -ug I don't want to feel nauseous), let me know.

Oh, and if anyone is good with building simple websites let me know. oh woe is me I can't wait for you to start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment