Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday

Today was good I even walked my sister's dog in the afternoon to get out of the house. I went to one of my neighbors parties playing guitar hero... I had to leave early because one of my neighbors, who knows I have puffler's, smoked and I can't take it. I was talking to him and was trying to get away from the door thinking it was coming from outside and I was like do you smell smoke? He was like 'that's me'. I had to walk away, smokers used to annoy me, now most of them tick me off, but someone who knows me? I'm going to get these F'N TREATMENTS FOR THE REST OF MY F'N LIFE and you know this and you're STILL a dumbass?? You know the risk and choose, they CHOOSE! Why would you choose that? Why would you smoke knowing that its the number 1 cause of the number 1 killing cancer? And why would you be so selfish to cause it for others from second hand smoke?

If I die today I will go into a lower re-birth because I'm so angry, I'm so angry that I have THIS type of puffler's, the type that people cause on their own! And was probably the cause of mine - second hand, I didn't even get to choose. So there goes my effort to be happy no matter what this week - it's shot.

Let's just go over the facts from Wikipedia:

Lung cancer is the deadliest type of cancer
Lung cancer is the most common cancer in terms of both incidence and mortality
Smoking is estimated to account for 87% of lung cancer cases
Lung cancer was uncommon before the advent of cigarette smoking
The overall five-year survival rate for all persons diagnosed with lung cancer is 14%.
An estimated 3,000 non-smoking adults will die each year from lung cancer related to breathing secondhand smoke.

----------------

I want this to stop, I don't want to make the 5 year survival rate but only because I want to go from something else. I do NOT want to be dead from puffler's. There are so many better ways to die:
Car crash
Plane crash (I've been on a plane that was Really rocky, and thought we might crash, but this is perfect because you have enough time to get scared AND get calm before you go)
ocean sports (instantaneous death is always good)
hiking
Racing the Nuerburgring
Mini Transat Yacht Racing
African White Water Rafting (ummm hell yeah)
Backpacking (which let's face it, Totally cool way for ME of all people to die)

No comments:

Post a Comment