Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chemo 2 - Day 5 & 6 My Birthday

About 11:45 Friday night I felt nausea for the first time, I just had gas that had to get out that made me keep gagging. Yuck. While I was gagging, I was like 'dammit they told me to not wait to take the extra nausea pills, BEFORE if I feel nausea' fortunately i hadn't eaten much but the little i drank did come out.

Yesterday I felt pretty good all day, a little queasy and gassy but otherwise OK. Cindi and I watched Firefly all day and then went to the dodgeball party. The party was in Adam's Morgan at Tom Tom's but "Maui", my dodgeball crush, did not make an appearance, so we basically talked to guys on my team (dodgeball fanatics all ! like me) and tried to get some dancing in (which was pretty unsuccessful as the music was pretty bad).

When we got back, it was like a slumber party night, we stayed up talking about Cindi's boy and puffler's and a little about the future - it was good, I'm glad to have some quality time to spend with her rather than just puffler tiredness.

-------------

Today was my birthday and a few of my friends came over to volunteer to clean up the neighborhood by picking up the trash. Ummm, GROSS! I live in the city and while if you just walk past you may Not notice all the trash, but it is sooo there. We picked up some gross crap, plus a LOT of cigarette butts. And dude, young and old I betcha THEY don't have puffler's! Like seriously, how did I get this disease again?

My energy level felt good today, though I did start to get dizzy picking up trash. I'm still trying to drink more, which is hard, water tastes gross but I wake up thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment