Thursday, May 26, 2011

WE WOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!

DODGEBALL CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The playoff tournament was last night. It was intense, I had all this nervous energy as we watched the first teams play. You could feel the intense energy from everyone not just me, this is serious. :)

We played the winner of those first teams and beat them with our new strategy - only pick up balls when you have multiples to throw at the same time. Best out of 9 games wins and the second team we beat soundly and quickly, 5 - 0. Then it was down to us - the black team ( The New Originals) vs. our friends the tie dye team (Peace, Love and Dodgeball).

The first game they won, the second went to us, and it went like that until it was 4 - 4. The 9th game ended with all girls - 3 of our girls (Emily, Kate and Julia) vs 1 of theirs (Erica)... which lasted forever, our girls are good catchers but none of us can throw worth a damn.

Finally Emily threw the ball and Erica caught it... and then DROPPED IT!!!!!!!

So awesome AND it was great because I played well, it's nice to win but it's also nice to win and say that you've contributed to the game. One good guy's throw I caught and then immediately after I snuck up on another guy and tagged him out. :D

It was great, I had dreams of dodgeball last night, first night I could get a good night sleep since I wasn't coughing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment