Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chemo 4 - Day 2 missed dogeball

Note to self.
1.

Do not schedule the exterminator on your chemo day off, just because you're off does not mean you want to get up and walk up and down stairs.

2. Just because someone knocks on the door does not mean you have to go see who it is and answer it

3. Do not schedule a meeting with your lawyer on your chemo day off, just because you're off doesn't mean you need to run errands.

Needless to say, these things wore me out so instead of sleeping all day in preparation for dodgeball - I was seeing to other things - and dodgeball was a double header, I just couldn't do it. Hopefully we won both games.

Water has not tasted nasty though I haven't been drinking because it takes energy to drink but I think I'll meet me minimum requirement before the night is out. Do you know there are only 350 calories in ensure? That rather sucks doesn't it, aren't there more calories in a Snickers bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment