Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'M BACK!

It's me again! I feel normal, ohhh it feels so good to feel normal. Today I went to help clean up the center and then off to dodgeball, which we won, Undefeated! We went to Tom Tom's after and since this time was so early we actually talked and I got to know more about my team than they throw or catch well. I was talking to Jay, who at the age of 28 going on 29 (which he keeps saying like he's old) has lived the craziest life of a hustler who is just now back on the straight and narrow. Compared to his drama filled life it makes mine seem so uneventful. But I feel better after talking to him or maybe I just feel better because I don't feel queasy.

I was thinking I can negotiate and make choices for my life, maybe instead of not doing maintenance chemo every 3 weeks I'll tell them that I'm only going to do it every 6 weeks. ha, how do you like that doctors I get to tell YOU what to do! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment