Sunday, May 8, 2011

Biking, Volleyball and Yoga I can do it all

Today felt like a normal spring day. I played for 40 min, played volleyball for 2 hours, and did yoga for 1 and only about 10 coughs today.

I have to stop pretending that I can predict the future and plan as if I'm going to live a cancer free life. Hell, I had it a year ago and was planning for the future so I gotta remember that, even when I'm sick. So I'm back to adopting a dog, not fostering, planning some trips abroad, I'm still going to do some adventure sports because hell you only live once... and maybe I won't worry so much about trying to help more people, I mean I'll still volunteer but maybe I won't get an epiphany on how to make the most people happy maybe I'll just try to help as much as I can even if it's only a few people.

Today, I was so happy I thanked the Buddhas all day. Oh, and after playing 2 hours of fully ball, on less lung capacity than a healthy person, I STILL passed 3 bikers going up a hill. Oh yeah, rockin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment