Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Refusenik no more?

Maybe the only option I have for my lungs is chemo and just the maintenance chemo which she says will have less side affects - little fatigue, no nausea, no hair loss. I want to try this nutrition thing and I AM, but puffler's is growing FAST, super FAST. There are spots on my liver, its in my left breast, my brain. I can FEEL it in my side - I barely have the capacity to breathe there's no space left its just pufflers! It moves around and today it's like I'm wearing a shirt that's too tight on my left side and I can't take it off. I want to make a cut on my side and give my lungs space. They need ROOM!
So nutrition may work but I'm in a serious Race, nutrition seems like a marathoner but puffler's is a sprinter!
Tomorrow my mom is going to do a prayer vigil over me, hoping for a miracle. Why can't a miracle happen? I rack my brain, how HOW could I have PUFFLER'S?? Breast cancer,ovarian, some rare cancer but PUFFLER'S? If you smoke, please please stop. Please don't increase the risk that this could happen to you. I tried to do a non smoking commercial but I can't even show you how AWFUL it is, how much pain I'm in, how I can FEEL so strange, how scary and bewildering it is to have this and no options.

No comments:

Post a Comment