Sunday, July 24, 2011

The H in HHEAL


It's amazing that I feel happy. I feel at peace. I feel hopeful. Will that all change when I speak with the surgeon and radiologist tomorrow? Who knows, I'm going to revel in what I do know and today was a good peaceful day. I woke up juiced my veggies, had my supplements, did the enema, read my book and then went to pick up Jennifer for her first Spa World experience! We had a good relaxing time, Spa World is soo nice, we were there for 5 hours. Even had a Korean massage (apparently Jennifer's was more authentic than mine hee hee).

Oh I also made a no - smoking commercial, I'm going to post it on youtube. Hopefully it'll reach at least one smoker and he'll stop because he doesn't want to be in pain and not able to breathe. Well g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment