Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The positive

So on the positive side. I will definitely be able to get the doctor to sign the 6 month thing so I can get money to enjoy my end of life.
I'm going to turn the guest room into a suite with a Japanese ofuro! Yayy! I can't wait to soak in my tub - CLEAN! I'm going to go on vacation to sedona and yellowstone. i want to see an american onsen. I want to see the amazon. i want to go on meditation retreat. i don't know where else yet. I want to make this as much like a queen latifah movie as possible. i want to become an organ donor, how do I change that on my license?

OMG you should see my body, it is FINE. I hate to have to say it myself... well, no I don't but it is 6 pack city and little to no body fat. I guess that's what comes with organics and juicing. Fine, I say. Once the pain goes away then I'm gonna have fun fun fun until i die die die.

I'M gonna do a cartwheel even!

No comments:

Post a Comment