Thursday, July 21, 2011

MRI explains arm

It moved to my brain on the left side which explains why I have the strange nerve thing on my right arm. Well I have a regret. Why didn't I take vacation while I could? Well I will not be working for a while. I'm going to visit my brother and going to the Block Center in Chicago for a hopefully comprehensive assessment of my health. I'm going to a spa in Sedona, I want to treat my family to a vacation abroad preferably. Somewhere in there I'm going to be getting surgery or radiation but still no chemo. I'm willing to try anything BUT things that hurt me.


Happy
Healthy
Enlightened
And
Love

I'm gonna write it in every post. SAY IT WITH ME!! If you speak to me happy me believe it will happen.


Happy
Healthy
Enlightened
And
Love

2 comments:

  1. Paul keeps us posted on your health Andrea. You remain in our thoughts and we pray for your well being...Take care, Atul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the support you guys have given me, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete