Saturday, June 25, 2011

Healthy eating starts now?

So I saw a nutritionist who walked me through what I need to do and eat and went with me to the grocery store to buy all organic foods.

Thursday night my friend kindly bought me a juicer so that I could begin Friday. And so I did 'ish' I took the morning supplements and drank the glass of water before meditating. Then I begin making the morning juice and to my surprise and relief,the juice was decent! The wall came with the amount of juice. I actually don't eat or drink that much and the recipe makes 2 glasses of juice, I could only get down 1.5 and felt sooooo stuffed! So stuffed that I couldn't do the next step which was making breakfast and the green juice, I wasn't hungry again until 1. So then I had a baked (organic) sweet potato with raw butter(which is really yummy) and steamed broccoli with sea salt (the kind that has specs in it, go figure). The nutritionist by the way is very good, really positive and full of information.

I have been purging EVERYTHING in my house that I use on me - laundry detergent (I need less chemically one), lotion, toothpaste (I now have Mercola's which took me a couple of days to get used to not having a sweet toothpaste, but actually my mouth feels fresher after), produce, seasonings, oils, bath soap, deodorant, storage containers (no more plastic),house cleaners ShWooo! is anyone else tired? I certainly am.

The nutritionist also wants me to be in the sun as naked as possible for 20 minutes everyday and walk for 20 min everyday (can these not be combined? Once this damn port is out I'm gonna be in tanks tops and shorts, isn't that just like a swimsuit...ish?) Castor oil pads, and coffee enemas, air purifier... HEY that's a good idea why didn't the doctor suggest that? I have a BREATHING issue, maybe I should purify the air that I breathe. Why didn't I think of that? Also a water purifier for the whole house so I stay away from chlorine and floride as much as I can. Gosh there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day, no wonder why she said this was going to be my new full time job.

Today I tried the green juice where the morning juice was decent this one is NOT - yuck! I think if I take the cayenne pepper out of the concoction I can get it down. I love pepper, I put tons of it on everything,but drinking it?


I still need to figure out the recipes and what I can eat, I think what I can't eat I've got down... mostly.

Physically? I go up and down the stairs 4 times in the sun and I'm beat. I'm still coughing, not as often but everyday and sometimes uncontrollably so that driving becomes a dangerous endeavor - I don't know when a coughing fit that blinds me (only because my head is moving so much with the cough it's hard to concentrate on vision) is going to occur. And those coughing fits give me headaches, so I hope this organic stuff helps the symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment