Monday, June 13, 2011

Fighting Alternate

This weekend started so well I was feeling so positive. I had dinner with Yunki, got my hair done, nails done, played dodgeball and then Sunday rolled around and I wanted to bike to volleyball. And while biking the same ride I'd done just a few weeks ago, I could breathe less. I wanted to go to the gay pride festival afterwards and got all the way to 14th street and realized it was too hard I couldn't make it to the Washington Monument AND bike home so I turned around. It all went down hill from there, it put my in a funk that turned me into a foul mess last night and into today.

I hate this new person I am. I hate her. She's weak and cries often - today I freakin cried on the acupuncture table, and in yoga for God's sake. cry cry cry. and so self centered, all I can think about is me - me dying, me coughing, me breathing, me stiff, me in pain, me me me. I HATE her. I feel like I should get in the boxing ring and fight this person. WHO ARE YOU??? Why don't you do something for someone else for a change?? You are wasting your life away! You are the alternate Andrea and I hope you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment